Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Christmas in November

Christmas party with our group Scrappersatsg was a blast once again courtesy of our very good friends Marix, Soox and Abby. Thank you guys!!! We really had fun!

Thanks to Maps for always volunteering to host the venue for our scrapmeets.

Thanks for the people who sponsored the game prizes. I think I got more hehe.

Thanks to Jane, Soox, Lily and CJ for early Christmas gifts.

Thanks to CJ, I got hers in the gift grabbing and I think she also took mine.

Thanks to Marix and Abby for the cute aprons.

Thanks to my Monita Abby. I knew it was her when my LOs were posted because she was on leave that day then suddenly 3 LOs appeared at the site by end of the day. I also noticed her style. Here are her wonderful creations for me.



In return, I did an LO for her which I will post later.

Thanks to my baby Jen for the gift and LO she gave me. She never guessed that I was her Monita :) Here are my creations for her.



In return she gave me this LO (I gave her Rain's pix) and promised one more for me and Lew. I really admire her style.


I brought these yummy biko to distribute to my scrapmates. I was low on budget so I asked my Mama to make biko(made from glutinuos rice, coconut milk and brown sugar). Nanay(Lew's mom) helped in packing and of course I made the tags, flowers are from Daiso.



Our group picture.. (some members couldn't come :()
Here's one without Andros..

Here's one without Marix..


Look how cute our aprons are! They were given by Marix and Abby as tokens. Mama (my Mom) helped in sewing it together. It was done in our house so I was able to embellish it a bit before everyone else hehe. Here is mine.




Me(with Marix presenting the prize) bagging the prize for most number of guessed 'who's mommy and baby' game. I was able to match 9 pairs!


Me, Andros and Bheng(with Abby presenting) winning the prize for being first to complete the scrapping version of '12 days of Christmas'. You have to grab scrap items such as '12 ribbons, 11 paper trimmings and so on'. Actually we were not the first but somehow Beth's group lost an eyelet. Then I saw Bheng and Andros already singing so I joined in and we won!


Me, Madeth and Maps (with Bheng and Marix presenting) winning the prize for the scrapbooking charade game. We had so much fun in this game. I didn't know how to act out/describe stickles and glossy accents haha!


Did you notice that I won in most of the games? Bwahahahaha I was really lucky that day! Here are the yummy gifts from friends/game prizes/from gift grabbing I received, already opened(I couldn't wait till Christmas day).


Christmas is really the most wonderful time of the year. Full of love, joy and sharing.

2 comments: