Friday, January 16, 2009

Day 4

It's been 4days since the embryo transfer. I was on bed rest for most of these days but couldn't fight the urge to work yesterday. Don't get me wrong, I am not a workaholic, I just know that work has already piled up and my boss needs a lot of help. So I did work, in the comfort of our living room but NO PAY.

Anyway, I had another Pregnyl jab this morning. Lew is getting used to this. The Pregnyl is more complicated because you have to mix 2 separate vials of liquid and powder meds. Two set of needles. Previously, I faint at the mere sight of syringe ( I did twice before in a clinic), but I'm used to it now. And the bloatedness makes me very uncomfortable. Well, I can handle anything for my babies. Naks!

I want to share to you their first picture...

2 comments:

  1. halu! I hope you're resting well, kaka-excite naman! They are always in my prayers, take care and see you soon, asus parang tagal nating d nagkita hahhaha

    ReplyDelete