Friday, October 24, 2008

be careful what you wish for

I have been wanting to go for a vacation for a long time now. I badly needed a rest coz I have'nt been sleeping well. My work was affected and I feel sluggish and a bit depressed everyday.

I finally got my wish but in a bad way. The doctor gave me an MC(medical cert) for a month to recuperate from an operation last Monday. He had taken out some fibroids inside my uterus and my cysts and appendix. It was very painful not just physically but financially and most of all emotionally.

But all in all, I'm all right.

Thanks to your prayers, get well soon greetings, encouragements, cards, flowers, fruits, balloons and all.
Thanks to my mama and my mother-in-law who are here to assist me.
Thanks to my ever loving husband Lew for his undying support.
Thanks to Papa Jesus for never letting me down.

No comments:

Post a Comment