Thursday, November 13, 2008

Where does the time go?

I have been taking it easy these past few weeks, Doctor's orders and more strictly Lew's orders. By the time I had my energy going, I was again in pain, still have it now. When will it end? I will be going to the office next week, and I'm hell sure that work has piled up! But I am not well rested yet! Time goes by so fast, I thought I will be able to keep up with my scrapping, orgranizing and all the gazillion things I have to do. Even thinking about it makes me stressful! Haha!

I scrapped a bit. I finally used my zutter. During my organizing, I found a boxful of receipts. I painstakingly sorted all of it, some went into the shedder and the rest were neatly compiled. Then I decided to make a minibook for next year's bills and receipts so I won't end up having the same mess again. This is what I came up with, the design is basicaly the same for every month and I still don't have a decent cover.



Then last Saturday, I begged Lew to let me go out and at last, he agreed. We bought this cute ukelele for Sandi for her 3rd bday. We got this for her because everytime she is at our home, she would admire Lew playing his guitar. The ukelele is real, the store helper even tuned it before he placed it in the box. Then I altered it a bit before we gave it to her. Her reaction was WOW! It was well worth it. Here is how I transformed it.

No comments:

Post a Comment