Monday, January 26, 2009

3 days to go

It's holiday here in Singapore, till tomorrow, for the Lunar New Year celebrations. Malls and supermarkets are all closed. Mama, Pre, Abby and Tales went on a whole day cruise. As for me and Lew, it's our do-nothing-day.

We are very excited as the days are getting near for our blood pregnancy test. Thursday is the big day! I wanted to buy a pregnancy test kit so I could check ahead but the nurse advised us not to. She said it will definitely test as positive since the meds I've been pumping to my system contains dosages of HCG. Some friends are asking me if I'm pregnant already, I told them I don't know. How do you feel pregnant anyway? I've read so many books but I don't feel anything mentioned on the books that I read. But that doesn't let me down. Even the mad rash that has developed on my face maybe caused by the hormones I have been taking. It is very veeerrrryyy itchy. I hope it's nothing serious though.

I finally finished the HOPE entry for Scrappersatsg. Here it is..



For all of you, may you have a more productive day than mine.

No comments:

Post a Comment